What is Linkedin?
Linkedin is a Social Media site for business people to connect.
There are misconceptions about the purpose of Linkedin.
- Some have thought it to be a recruitment site where positions are advertised and found.
- Others use it solely as social media.
- The majority however do not know what to do with it.
- Only a small percentage are using it properly.
The fact is that a large percentage of decision makers are on Linkedin and if you use it properly a lot of important connections can be made.
You must set up your profile correctly
You must work it every day (approx 30 minutes per day) I teach you how.
I have assembled a course that consists of
- A manual
- 2 Videos on how to set up your Linkedin Profile
- 1 Video on the daily tasks that are necessary to get people to respond to you on Linkedin
- 1 Video on how to use Buffer and Google Alerts to find suitable content and schedule posts to automatically post to Linkedin. Saves lots of time.
- Addition of one short video on Facebook changes as regards posts
- And a bonus video on how to leave a review on Social Media.
Thats 5 (five) videos and a manual for just $60 AUD
You can pay for it here on Paypal
Use Paypal or your credit card
If you are paying with Paypal you will be automatically redirected to where you can instruct us on the email address to send your course
If you are paying with a credit card you will have to click on the redirect link